Magnify options?

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Apr 3 16:29:49 EDT 2016

Hi again Xirix,

You can use the "Pidgin GTK+ Theme Control" plugin in Tools->Plugins to
change the font size.  In the Fonts tab you can override the "Conversation
Entry" and "Conversation History" fonts to adjust the size.  Have a play
with the other settings too and see if you can get things to look the way
you want.

Cheers,
Eion