Jabberd2: nss: Handshake failed

sashko at my-server.km.ua sashko at my-server.km.ua
Mon Apr 11 10:52:37 EDT 2016

I have tried to connect to the host using the utility from the package NSS ssltap. The program is successfully connected.
I do not quite understand how is it that Pidgin, using for this library can not be connected and the correct tool makes it with no problems.

This is exactly the problem in pidgin.