Where do I get my Pidgin password ? Thanks

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Wed Apr 27 17:10:03 EDT 2016

On 2016-04-27 13:54, Ben Gordon wrote:
> Thanks - that worked - good to go . Have a nice evening & thanks.

Awesome! One thing though, how did you end up here in the first place?

Oracle users send a lot of messages to this list, the majority of which
are related to Oracle's own internal services and therefore cannot
receive assistance here. The ongoing nature of the issue gives the
impression of severe incompetence on the part of Oracle's internal IT
infrastructure and their ability to handle their own users.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/