deactivation of "enterted the room / left the room" messages

Wolfgang Krenn wolfgang.krenn at oracle.com
Wed Feb 24 04:02:28 EST 2016

Dear Pidgin Support,

First of all thank you for this great tool.

I have one question/request. Probably I am not the first one who has inquired this.

In Group Chats with a lots of members the abundancy of messages like "xxx entered the room" "xxx left the room" make it nearly impossible to follow any conversation and see the real messages..

The current situation make group chats for me nearly unusable.

Is there any way to deactivate this? Or can the option to deactivate these messages maybe implemented in a future version of pidgin.

Thank you very much for your Help!

Regards

--
HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Wolfgang Krenn | Software Support Analyst

Oracle Austria GmbH | Wagramer Strasse 19 | 1220 Vienna

Handelsgericht Wien | FN 38835k

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle