Problem with pidgin

Amanda King ajking324 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:12:18 EST 2016

Hello. I'm having an issue with Pidgin, and I don't know if it's created by
Windows or not. Wndows installed a new update and now I suddenly can't
message anyone.  I can log in to pidgin, but the second I click on
someone's username to message them pidgin doesn't respond and stops working.

I've never had a problem with this before, and don't know what the problem
is.  I've tried unintalling and installing and do have the latest version.

I'm using aim through pidgin on Windows 10.

Amanda