Problem with pidgin

Amanda King ajking324 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:10:44 EST 2016

I'm sorry if my message got cut off to you before, but I actually said in
my original message that I was using aim through pidgin.

I can log into aim through the pidgin service, but when I click on
someone's username it says pidgin has stopped working and closes.

I've provided the debug log in an attachment.

Thanks for your time

Amanda