125% DPI - BLUR

Kevin Stange kevin at simguy.net
Mon Jan 25 11:14:54 EST 2016

Hi Victor,

Just to be sure, have logged out and back in after changing DPI settings
before trying to launch Pidgin? This is required for Windows to properly
sync the scaling for some applications.

Otherwise, this is probably a limitation of the GTK+ library we use for
our UI and how Windows 10 handles DPI scaling.  Many other applications,
even some native applications, have similar issues.  I ended up setting
my scaling back to 100% just because of how many applications ended up
blurry on my laptop.  I don't think there's anything we can do about
this until it's addressed by GTK+.