Logging Question

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Jun 4 17:45:07 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,

Have a look in Tools->Preferences->Logging and make sure that the 'Log all
instant messages' is enabled, otherwise no IM's will get logged.  Just to
reiterate, the logs are in   %appdata%\.purple\logs  which you can paste
into the Windows Explorer address bar or the Start->Run command; no
searching needed.

If it's easier, Pidgin has a built-in log viewer that you can access by
right-clicking on a buddy and choosing "View Log".  From there, there's a
"Browse Logs Folder" button that will take you directly to the folder where
that chat log is stored.

Cheers,
Eion