Cannot uninstall Pidgin

Cecilia Le ceciliale3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:33:11 EDT 2017

Hello Pidgin support staff,

I'm having a little trouble uninstalling Pidgin. I received the following
screen when attempting to uninstall:

[image: Inline images 1]

More details:
- Windows 10
- Pidgin doesn't appear in the 'Apps and Features' list, thus cannot delete
that way
- I cut/pasted the program folder to move it from a folder I made in the
C:\ drive 'Program Files 2' to 'Program Files (x86), then moved it back
- I downloaded the Facebook .dll files, but then deleted them after
receiving this error screen (to no effect)

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Kind regards,
Cecilia Le