Can't login to Facebook due to "ERROR_QUEUE_OVERFLOW"

dequis dx at dxzone.com.ar
Tue Apr 4 17:03:32 EDT 2017

Verify the version you're using in buddy list -> help menu -> plugin
information. If it doesn't start with 0.9.3 or 2017[...] it's the
wrong one.

Ensure you don't have any copies of the dll in the same directory.

If you can't find anything old and it still doesn't work, you can
always uninstall pidgin, remove all remaining files in its program
files folders, and then install pidgin and the plugin again.