My font changes aren't making it to my screen

cassy bug buggycas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:37:19 EDT 2017

I know absolutely nothing about any of the fancy stuff on this messenger service, I only downloaded it so I could still log into both of my AIM accounts. I have a problem that is driving me crazy and I don’t know how to fix it or how to find the way TO fix it. For some reason, any font format changes sent to or BY myself are not working. They’re working on the other end, my friend is getting my fonts fine, but they’re not working on my screen at all. This would be less irritating if I didn’t have bad eyesight and the inability to READ the default color and font size!