My font changes aren't making it to my screen

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Apr 18 01:53:30 EDT 2017

Hi again,

(Please make sure to cc in the support mailing list on future emails)

There's a few settings and plugins that can interfere with incoming message
formatting.  You'll want to make sure the "Show formatting on incoming
messages" setting in Tools->Preferences->Conversations is checked, and that
you have the "Conversation Colors" plugin in Tools->Plugins disabled.

Cheers,
Eion