Installation help with domain and resource boxes

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Apr 23 17:49:47 EDT 2017

Hi there,

The 'Domain' field is where the 'jabber.calyxinstitute.org' server name
goes.  The 'Resource' field is used to differentiate your client when you
log in to that account from multiple places, so you might use 'Home' for
your home PC or 'Phone' for your phone, etc.  You can also leave it blank
and let the server assign a random resource to you.

Cheers,
Eion