Different statuses

pidgin at alexoren.com pidgin at alexoren.com
Fri Apr 28 18:56:20 EDT 2017

On 28-04-2017 18:08, pidgin at mail.iqk.com wrote:
> {Someone will correct me if I'm wrong (and I won't mind).}

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately it does not fully answer my question.

I am more interested in the statuses of my buddies more than the statuses that I set for myself.
This is in order to play with priorities.

Specifically, the current settings are:

	<pref name='status'>
		<pref name='scores'>
			<pref name='available' type='int' value='100'/>
			<pref name='idle' type='int' value='0'/>
			<pref name='away' type='int' value='-100'/>
			<pref name='extended_away' type='int' value='-200'/>
			<pref name='invisible' type='int' value='-50'/>
			<pref name='offline_msg' type='int' value='-5'/>
			<pref name='offline' type='int' value='-500'/>
		</pref>
	</pref>

As you can see, offline_msg is a status.
And to make it clear, I often see "extended away" on XMPP contacts, and "invisible" on Hangouts contacts.