Pidgin Account

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Dec 1 11:24:52 EST 2017

We cannot unlock your account, because we are not part of Oracle and
have no control over Oracle's instant messaging server.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.