Text Formatting

Naveen Jafer naveenjafer at outlook.com
Thu Dec 14 01:16:35 EST 2017

Hi Robb,

     Sending the XHTML message as given in the example

<message>
</message>

just returns this very same XHTML as a plain string in pidgin, am I supposed to be specifying somewhere in the xmpp message sent that I intend to send a XHTML message, so parse it accordingly? I am sending the text from a Java client that is developed using smack in Java.

Warm Regards,

Naveen