hello

Konstantin Kharlamov Hi-Angel at yandex.ru
Mon Dec 18 13:24:54 EST 2017

Oh, gosh… Sorry, I've just migrated to KMail, but of course not even once I tried to it worked correctly. I did write an answer, but this time stupid KMail didn't get it from the external editor, and sent an empty mail.

Oh well, on to the topic — I'm not a pidgin dev, but I'm pretty sure the answer would be: because nobody implemented. I'm also pretty sure that if you want to take a stab at implementing it, your patches would be more than welcome.