Promote your software to over 500,000 users for FREE!

Kent, SharewareOnSale business at sharewareonsale.com
Tue Feb 28 06:42:24 EST 2017

Hello,

I'm Kent from SharewareOnSale, a top-ranked Windows software and services
promotion platform that offers you the opportunity to advertise your
software and services, increase your brand awareness, and grow your
newsletter list - for FREE!

We have over 500,000 members who are ready to download and use your Windows
software and services -- and you don't have to pay us anything. Are you
interested and would you like more information?

If yes, please reply to this email.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Take care,
Kent
Business Development Manager @ Azadi Network

Our brands: SharewareOnSale | Azadify | FAILMID | dotTech

*SharewareOnSale Support Availability: *
*Mon - Fri: 10pm - 6am, Los Angeles Time (GMT-8)**Sat - Sun: Not available*