Sending messages to offline users

badasskittengoat at tutanota.de badasskittengoat at tutanota.de
Tue Jul 18 21:29:30 EDT 2017

Hello,
I am new to pidgin and am not sure if I am using it properly. I have been trying to message a couple of support services with JID's, but when I add them to my buddy list there is a red circle with a slash through it to the right hand side, and the status reads: "offline; subscription:none". I haven't seen any reference to this icon in your documentation, on google, or youtube. I just want to make sure my messages are being successfully received.
Thank you

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com