Pidgin S/w to auto start in Windows

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Jul 19 17:16:53 EDT 2017

Hi Suresh,

First of all, you should be upgrading to version 2.12.0 of Pidgin for some
important security fixes.

Have you tried using the 'Windows Pidgin Options' plugin (in
Tools->Plugins) to add a 'start when Windows starts' option?  How did you
try adding Pidgin to your windows startup previously?

Cheers,
Eion