Buddies do not stay in group

Daniel Nadler daniel.nadler at oracle.com
Thu Jul 20 12:10:54 EDT 2017

Thank you Eion, that worked.

I couldn’t get the makefile to work to compile the library file being on a windows machine.  I found a .dll file from the “Issues” tab under “Crashes Pidgin on Windows” blog.  I know it’s risky using an already compiled file, but it’s working and appears to not be causing any issue.

Thank you,
Daniel