Help if You Can

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Jun 1 03:17:24 EDT 2017

Hi Dawn,

I'm not very familiar with AIM, but you can try changing around the
'Authentication method' in the Advanced tab and see if that helps your
situation?  You might also want to try looking at the debug log (from the
buddy list, Help->Debug Window) as you reconnect to the account to see if
there's any more-detailed info.  If you get stuck with that, you can try
posting it to the support list and we might be able to see what's happening.

Cheers,
Eion