Microsoft Surface Pro compatibility?

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Jun 7 06:51:23 EDT 2017

Hi Jessica,

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to run Pidgin on a Surface
Pro.  The touch-screen scrolling can sometimes be a bit fiddly, but I've
made a plugin that will make the scrolling smoother on touchscreens
https://github.com/EionRobb/pidgin-windows-smooth-scrolling

Would you be able to explain some of the info you've heard about Pidgin not
being compatible, as it would be good to try to dispel some of the rumours
:)

Cheers,
Eion