Cell Phone

Constantine Kharlamov Hi-Angel at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 26 09:48:59 EDT 2017

They probably meant a plugin to send notifications through SMS. That said, I don't know one, and it'd need to be written to be specific to an SMS service.

Another option: if a cell phone connected to internet, re-sending notifications through some protocol, to which a cell phone is connected. E.g.: cell phone is connected to Google+, then re-send notifications to that profile. Though I don't know how to do it, may be anyone other can tell.