help

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Tue Mar 28 01:51:56 EDT 2017

Probably not, there isn't really any support "staff", just volunteers
and other users (and I'd be wary of any private offer to remote into
your system, since, well, there is no staff).

If you can describe details about what is happening, or what you've
tried and what failed, perhaps someone can help.

(Be sure to reply-to-all, or reply to support at pidgin.i[1]m, replies to
me personally will be discarded)

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017, at 18:08, Juan Greene wrote:

> hello im having trouble using Pidgin is there anyway someone of your
> support staff can walk me through setting it up

Links:

  1. mailto:support at pidgin.iom