Facebook

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:17:18 EDT 2017

Yes, for the github repo, it absolute does. If you read what dequis said
earlier "What? Did you arbitrarily replace "jgeboski" with "dequis"
everywhere? None of those urls exist. Please do exactly what the link
says." or read the installing on nix link
(https://github.com/dequis/purple-facebook/wiki/Installing-on-*NIX )
you'd have noticed that wasn't for the *nix repos.