Pidgin Access

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue May 2 19:04:55 EDT 2017

On 02/05/17 21:40, Ingrid Condesa Barrientos wrote:

> I'm Ingrid Condesa and I don't have access to pidgin, Can you help me?

I'm sure you do have access to Pidgin, as that is just the software that
runs on your workstation.  What you probably don't have access to is
Oracle's internal instant messaging server.

No we can't help, as we have no knowledge of Oracle's internal systems.

However, we believe that people in Oracle can get further information
from: <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm>.

When you do find someone in Oracle, please point out that nearly half
the requests on this mailing list are misdirected ones from Oracle
employees, and that makes Oracle look bad.