Skype doesn't seem to log in....

Constantine Kharlamov Hi-Angel at yandex.ru
Thu May 4 10:33:37 EDT 2017

On 04.05.2017 17:22, Dennis Carr wrote:
> On Thu, 4 May 2017 16:01:48 +1200
> Eion Robb <eion at robbmob.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> If you're not seeing the Password entry field in the account settings
>> then you're using the old skype4pidgin plugin (which needs Skype
>> running) instead of the newer skypeweb plugin (which does not).
>
> Looks like that's it, and I'm not seeing skypeweb in the distribution
> archives.  In fact, it hasn't even left RFP:
>
> Found your github, though, Eion. Any place I can go grab the tarball?
>
> -Dennis Carr

Your link has the link to build instructions https://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin/tree/master/skypeweb#building-deb-package-for-debianubuntumint

In particular, the instructions mention obtaining the source code with "git clone git://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin.git && cd skype4pidgin/skypeweb". (that said, I'm not sure, perhaps it's enough to just do "git clone https://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin/tree/master/skypeweb")