Certificate could not be validated

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu May 18 09:12:23 EDT 2017

On 18/05/17 14:04, Evalee Gress wrote:
> I'm the only employee (that I know of) that's getting this error.
>
> Do different certificates apply to individual employees?

Normally everyone would get the same certificate.  It is possible that
another client, or even an older version of Pidgin, doesn't check
properly for expired certificates.

In any case, if you use the View Certificate button, you should be able
to see the expiry date.  If that is in the past, the error message has
been confirmed.  If not, then the problem gets interesting.