Character sequence for Enter

Rich Allcorn rich at allcorn.us
Fri Nov 17 11:21:03 EST 2017

Go to Wikipedia and look up ASCII characters and it will give you a list of the ASCII and HEX codes for each letter/character of the alphabet, including spaces, punctuation, etc. This should help you with your coding.

- rich -

Rich Allcorn
email:  rich at allcorn.us

2300 Wolf Ranch Parkway, #7207, Georgetown TX 78628  USA
01 512.782.9979 voice | 01 512.844.7424 cell |
rich at allcorn.us Google & Apple Chat/Video/Voice  -  richallcorn  SKYPE Chat/Video/Voice
KW7PTL  |  WQTS370       146.640MHz & 466.000  | GMRS  ch21/code7    "DJ"

A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men ...    [Proverbs 18:16  NASB]

   Apple (.vcf)  |  Android (.csv)  |  Windows (.csv)   +  add  Headshot (.jpg)
... don't forget to check out my LINUX page with loads of info, resources and information!

Locate me now, using the magic of Ham radio:  <click here>