Login Problem

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Nov 20 14:11:07 EST 2017

The problem isn't from "us"; it is from the people that run your Jabber
server.

Incidentally, if you ignore the certificate on the first error, there
wasn't much point in having one, anyway.  (Another possible reason for
the error was that someone was intercepting your logins and collecting
passwords. The certificate stops that working.)