AIM

Nancy Becker new at ksu.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:08:03 EDT 2017

I received a message from AOL that AIM will cease to work after December 15, 2017. Will this also affect PIDGIN ? I run a Mac platform and currently have my instant messaging setup using ADIUM but the account is an AOL IM account.

Trying to figure out if I need to setup a completely new account or what. I use this to message back and forth with my co-worker who will have the same problem - she runs a Windows platform and uses Trillian for her setup.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Nancy