Question

Rich Allcorn rich at allcorn.us
Mon Oct 9 15:31:35 EDT 2017

“Yes”!  I do it all the time ...

- rich -

Rich Allcorn
smarthome & life safety technologies consultant
GUARDIAN Protection Services

eMail:  rAllcorn at gpsx.net
cellphone:  (512) 844-7424
SKYPE:  (512) 728-9949  video conference:  “richallcorn”
offices:   (covering the Central Texas region)
11500 Metric Blvd, Suite 210, Austin Texas 78758

*don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/richallcornatguardian
photo image:  http://en.gravatar.com/richallcorn#photo-1

   Apple (.vcf)    Windows (.csv)   add headshot

Locate me now, using the magic of Ham radio:  <click here>

[sent from my iPadPRO]