Pidgin account configuration

Alejandro GC alexgodar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:23:49 EDT 2017

Hi! I have to manage a pidgin account in a high school and I'm trying to figure it out how to create a single pidgin account and no matters what session I open in the same windows computer the pidgin account will be the same in one user or another.

Lets say I create with the windows user "A" and a pidgin account named "ABCD", I want if I open a new windows session with the user "A", "B", "C" or "D" in the same computer, the pidgin account openned will be "ABCD" but I want to do it automatically because is a high school and a lot of people use the same computer, I dont want to open session with a user and go to pidgin to open the "ABCD" session.

Thanks for your time and best regards.