Fwd: Synchronizing Pidgin configurations across computers

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:09:07 EDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Winston Weinert <winston at ml1.net> wrote:
> On 10/30/2017 09:43 AM, pidgin at alexoren.com wrote:
>> On 2017-10-30 9:57 AM, Winston Weinert wrote:
>>> I'd like to synchronize my Pidgin's .purple dot-file across computers,
>>> and use the configuration simultaneously on two different machines.

[crap.. I hate hitting respond and it not go to the group]

Dropbox.
Im not saying it works perfectly but that is what Ive used.
I have a computer in three locations that I use. When I
add someone in a location its updated everywhere.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606