Can't Login to Yahoo

Colin cjk1951uk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:52:22 EDT 2017

Hi there,

I haven't used Pidgeon 2.12 for a about three months but on just trying Yahoo I can't login and see 'username disconneted' + 'session expired.'

I went back to 2.11 with the same result.

I've updated the Yahoo plugin to the latest one and that hasn't help.

I also logged into my account on the the Yahoo web site just in cas I was locked out but that's working fine and I can see my contacts on there.

Not sure what's going on unless Yahoo have changed something in their servers that the plugin no longer likes.

If it matters I'm using Windows 7x64.

Any chance of looking into this please?

Thank you...Colin