Enhancement Request

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Apr 12 08:59:57 EDT 2018

On 12/04/18 13:48, Hemantha Vasudevachar wrote:
> Hi Team,

There is no team.  This is a public, peer support mailing list.

> I have an enhancement request. Please add an option to send screenshot
> instantly from Pidgin (not attaching the file).

I'm not sure if Pidgin accepts wish list items, but if it does, the
correct place to submit them would be the bug tracker.  Even better
would be to submit suitably licensed code patches.

There do seem to be some wish list reports there, with subjects prefixed
"Wishlist:".

This mailing list is probably not particularly well frequented by people
actively donating code.

PS.  I presume that your mention of Jabber means that Oracle's internal
server is an XMPP one.  We get a lot of requests form Oracle employees,
that should have gone to the people that maintain the server.  Anything
you can tell us about that server may help in future.  I think we even
had to guess it was XMPP.