404 Remote server not found.

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Apr 18 18:41:23 EDT 2018

On 18/04/18 23:06, Stanley Williams wrote:

> In the last hour my self and all other employees here that use pidgin
> are getting the same response. Please advise if this is on our end or
> yours and how can i fix this.

The Pidgin open source community does not provide another end, i.e. we
do not provide an instant messaging service. only PC software that can
be used to access other people's servers.

However the fact that multiple people are getting an error suggests that
the real other end of your system is the source of the problem.  As you
refer to employees, I assume that other end is a server operated by your
employer.  I'd suggest contacting their IT department.