iphone

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Wed Apr 25 15:00:49 EDT 2018

To add to this we will never have a version that's installable from the iOS
app store. This is due to a licensing issue because the terms of the iOS
app store conflict with the GNU General Public License that we use.  In
theory, an exception could be granted for it, but tha would require anyone
that has code in pidgin to grant the exception.  Since we don't have
contact info for everyone that's contributed over the past 20 years
granting the exception is essentially impossible.