export history from miranda to pidgin

Mudhar Mindy mindy209 at meta.ua
Fri Apr 27 07:17:35 EDT 2018

Hi, thanks for the answers.

miranda ng (https://www.miranda-ng.org/) is an open source project fully
stored on github (https://github.com/miranda-ng). Everyone can download
and check how miranda formats and stores its logs. I can send my .dat file
log format as example. And it is possible to export logs to txt (html)
files using Msg_Export.dll plugin
(https://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:Msg_Export/en).

Also I found just one 9 years old manual in google how to convert logs
from miranda to pidgin
(https://github.com/ArtS/Miranda-to-Pidgin-log-convertor) using python
script (migrate_icq.py) but i am 0 in codding so i failed to finish that.

i agree to pay $50 donation to get easy to use plugin, exe, bat file etc
in order to export history from miranda ng to pidgin.

i am just really curious how is that could be possible that it is already
more than 10 years passed and still no one from pidgin community created
simple and easy to use plugin to export history from one of the most
popular messaging clients to another!