Getting unable to connect to api screen name

Mary Lawler mary.lawler at oracle.com
Wed Aug 22 10:50:18 EDT 2018

Thank you David!
I reinstalled pidgin and it seems to be working much better now.!
Appreciate your reply!!!

--
Thanks
Mary

*Mary Lawler  | OracleConsulting Services**  | ****Resource Analyst****
*******
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**

***North America Technology and Government Consulting (NA-TAG)**
****Tech Consulting Subcontractor Program- Commercial EAST, Canada
Public Sector,**
**400 Crossing Blvd | Bridgewater, NJ 08807**
**Phone: +1.609.240.6034*