Plugin OTR does not work

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Dec 27 16:11:08 EST 2018

Hi Marc,

Which mobile client is that that you're using?  Is cringeguy your XMPP JID
or is it your friend's who's trying to talk to you?

>From what I can see, it looks like Pidgin is starting an OTR converstaion,
which you're then trying to continue on a mobile device that either doesn't
support OTR or doesn't understand that OTR conversations could be started
from another device (eg due to message carbons)

Cheers,
Eion