Configuration Error: Cannot logged into Pidgin

IT - Manimaran Ambalavanan manimaran at gaincity.com
Tue Feb 27 22:37:55 EST 2018

Hello Sir/ Madam,

   I am using ubuntu 14.04 and recently i have installed Pidgin for to access my business microsoft skype account.

   I have configured as per many blogs referred but its giving different types of error.

   Can you guide me how to configure properly.

Details:

---------

Os :  ubuntu 14.04

version : Pidgin 2.10.9

I have added my account, and configuration should be

Basic - Tab:

username : manimaran at gaincity.com

login         : manimaran at gaincity.com

password : mypassword

Advanced-Tab:

server : blank

connection type : Auto

user-agent : UCCAPI/15.0.4420.1017 OC/15.0.4420.1017

Authentication scheme: TLS-DSK

nothing else,

Different Errors :

>No tenant-identifying information found in either the request or implied by any provided credentials

>Failed to authenticate to server

Guide me how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Manimaran A

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and destroy this email immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distributing or dissemination of any part of this information is prohibited. Gain City Best-Electric Pte Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.