Window size

Ron Holland hollandlaw at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 12:51:45 EST 2018

I have researched this many times in the past and found no solutions.  It is
a bug that should be fixed, otherwise this program becomes unusable.

When the IM window comes up, it gets progressively bigger each time.  Even
if it is manually reduced in size, once closed and another IM comes in, it
is larger than it was the last time.  Eventually it becomes unreadable and
of course no one wants a full-screen IM in the first place.

Any fix yet?  I have clicked a box that says to maintain window size and
position to no avail.  I have unclicked it, closed, clicked it, closed and
reopened and still the same problem.

Ronald W. Holland

Attorney at Law

Holland Law Firm

Where Experience Matters

HollandLaw at comcast.net
HollandLawBK.com

(916) 749-6456
805 Douglas Blvd., Suite 121
Roseville, CA 95678

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with
this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient, and is the property of Ronald W. Holland, Attorney
at Law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the
communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your
possession.