"Unable to validate certificate"

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Jan 10 16:48:50 EST 2018

I made an attempt at loading certs from the Windows store, however its not
possible to do this in libpurple without also using the win32 SSL/TLS
system - certificates and SSL/TLS transports are tied together.
Unfortunately a lot of protocols had issues when going via Window's stunnel
SSL libraries instead of via NSS, and this would cause connections to hang.