Gadu Gadu protocol is not downloading Buddies list from server

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Jan 22 23:28:40 EST 2018

Hi Lilia,

Are you able to let us know what version of Pidgin/libpurple you're using
by copying the first line from the text box in the Help->About screen, eg
"Pidgin 2.12.0 (libpurple 2.12.0)"

Older versions of Pidgin had a manual refresh for the buddy list which you
need to run via  (from the buddy list)  Accounts->{Your gadu gadu
account}->Download buddylist from server,  but you shouldn't need to do
that for newer versions.

Cheers,
Eion