Pidgin 2.13.0

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sat Jul 14 00:28:38 EDT 2018

Yes, we prepped the release ahead of time to see if there would be any
immediate feedback.  Also, I was curious to see who was monitoring as it's
been 4 months since the original 2.13.0 source release happened.

Announcements went out on both our announce and development mailing lists,
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and we updated the website as well.

The windows binaries have been a hard part of this release as we had to
deal with outside parties to get a valid code signing certificate.  If we
released with out signing we would have been bombarded with an influx of
support requests saying it "came from an unknown publisher".  We opted to
not release until we could sign it and avoid that issue as we all did not
want to spend the small amount of free time that we dedicate to this
project answering that inquiry and trying to convince people it was fine.