Status not showing with Slack

Matthew E. Wetmore MEWETMORE at torchmarkcorp.com
Thu Mar 1 13:03:25 EST 2018

Pidgin 2.10.12 (libpurple 2.10.12)?

We're using Slack via xmpp.  I'm first in office, as people come in, their status does not change.

Is there a fix for this?

thanks

Matt

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at PrivacyAct at torchmarkcorp.com.