Contacts displaying offline

Jim van Johns jim at infa.net
Thu May 31 15:48:03 EDT 2018

On Thu, 31 May 2018, Dale Cawood wrote:
> I need some assistance , pretty much all the contacts that I currently
> have on the pidgin software are currently Showing Offline.
>
> Can you advise what I can check

That may not be a Pidgin problem, which would limit how much help folks
around here could provide.

What protocol/service are you experiencing this in?  i.e. AIM, MSN, Yahoo
(I'm picking non-existent services for examples).  If it's a private IM
service, like something used in an office, then your IT department could
offer the best assitence.

What version of Pidgin are you using, and on what O/S (Windows, Mac, etc.)?