Unable to Login Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Nov 5 06:21:43 EST 2018

On 05/11/18 11:09, Rajanikanth Naga wrote:
> Hello Team,

There is no team.  This is a public peer support mailing list.

> I am unable to login Pidgin . Could you please help me to resolve this
> issue.

It is never possible to log in to Pidgin, although you can log in to an
instant messaging service using Pidgin.  In this case, we assume, as
with all misdirected requests from oracle.com addresses, that your
employer operates that service, but no-one on the list has access to it,
or even certainty about what sort of service it is.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.